Skilled Intellectual Property Attorney in Pennsylvania
In today's business world, intangible products may be among your most valuable business assets. If properly managed, your intellectual property portfolio can provide your company with a long-term source of revenue.
At the Law Offices of Ernest Sasso, the firm's principal lawyer has been representing businesses for more than 25 years, helping clients manage their intellectual property assets and develop strategic plans to increase the value of these assets.
Mr. Sasso helps businesses conduct intellectual property audits, register intellectual property assets when necessary, negotiate for the license or sale of intellectual property assets and litigate intellectual property disputes. Additionally, Mr. Sasso offers insightful and practical business advice to optimize an organization's technological and artistic assets as part of its general business strategy.
To speak with an experienced intellectual property attorney, please contact the firm today to schedule a confidential consultation.
Advice and Representation on a Wide Range of Intellectual Property Concerns
- Copyright Law: Mr. Sasso registers copyrights as necessary, negotiates on behalf of clients for licenses of copyrighted materials and represents clients in copyright infringement actions.
- Infringement Litigation : An experienced litigator, Mr. Sasso represents clients in a wide range of intellectual property infringement actions.
- Technology Licensing: The firm represents clients who wish to provide licenses or procure licenses for assorted technologies, including software. Mr. Sasso can negotiate on behalf of clients, draft and review license agreements, and resolve disputes regarding license agreements.
- Trademark Law: The firm represents clients who need to register trademarks, license trademarks, acquire trademarks from other businesses, defend against allegations of trademark infringement and resolve other trademark issues.
- Trade Secrets: The firm helps clients proactively protect trade secrets through strategic planning and resolve disputes over trade secret misappropriate through litigation.
Please call (215) 493-1600 or contact the firm online to schedule a consultation with Ernest Sasso, Esquire.