Skilled Litigator and Appellate Advocate
For more than 25 years, Ernest Sasso, Esq. has been helping individuals and business entities throughout the world resolve business disputes. The firm represents clients facing a wide variety of legal issues that can be effectively addressed through litigation and appellate proceedings.
Please call (215) 493-1600 or contact the firm online to schedule a consultation with Mr. Sasso when you need the advice of a knowledgeable and experienced litigator and appellate lawyer.
Dispute Resolution through Litigation, Mediation, Arbitration, and Appeals
Ernest Sasso, Esq. assists clients in resolving business and other disputes through both litigation and alternative dispute resolution processes, including negotiation, mediation, and arbitration. As a seasoned trial lawyer with excellent analytical skills, he represents clients in both domestic and international legal disputes and appeals.
Depending on the complaint, the law offers a variety of financial and injunctive forms of relief, as well as specific performance. Mr. Sasso obtains injunctions to prevent intellectual property infringement or misappropriation, unfair competition, and wrongful conduct or breach of contract in employment, and to enforce nondisclosure agreements.
Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Copyright and Trademark Infringement Litigation
- Domain Name Arbitration (UDRP)
- Information Technology and Software Licensing Litigation
- Internet and E-Commerce Litigation
- Trade Secrets Litigation
Real Estate Litigation
- Breach of Lease
- Breach of Purchase Agreement
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Non-Disclosure of Material Facts or CERCLA Issue
- Property Boundary and Access Disputes
Employment Litigation Defense
- Age Discrimination (ADEA)
- Disability Discrimination (ADA)
- Employment at Will Disputes
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Claims
- Gender and Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Independent Contractor Disputes
- Title VII Discrimination Claims (Race, Sex, Color, National Origin)
- Wrongful Discharge Claims
- Business Tort Litigation
- Contract Dispute Litigation
- Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Agreement Litigation
- International Business Arbitration and Litigation
- Labor Law and Union Litigation
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes
Please call (215) 493-1600 or contact the firm online to schedule a consultation with Ernest Sasso, Esquire, when you need the advice of a knowledgeable and experienced litigator and appellate attorney.