Pennsylvania Trademark and Infringement Attorney
Whether a company wishes to do business locally, nationally, or globally, it is important to know how trademarks can protect its business. Incorporating under a particular name in a specific jurisdiction such as Pennsylvania does not imply that the company name can be trademarked.
Even if you register your trademark with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), if your company has international business interests, a United States trademark will not always protect your company's mark. You want an attorney well-versed in the international enforcement of trademarks. The Washington Crossing, Pennsylvania, Law Offices of Ernest Sasso serves clients throughout the U. S. and worldwide by obtaining trademarks and protecting them from misappropriation or misuse. Contact Ernest Sasso, Esq. to schedule a confidential consultation with an experienced intellectual property attorney.
For What Items Can You Obtain a Registered Trademark?
Many business components can qualify for trademarks, including:
- Company Names and Internet Domain Names
- Company and Product Logos
- Slogans and Symbols
- Product and Package Designs
Much like company names, obtaining a domain name from an Internet registrar is not the same as registering for a trademark. Mr. Sasso's experience in Computer Law can help clients who have expended considerable time and resources building a successful online presence from having to turn over a domain name to another trademark holder, company or organization.
A Reputation for Skilled Trademark Assistance
Large companies, small businesses, professionals, and other lawyers seek Ernest Sasso for his business acumen, legal advice and skilled legal representation with intellectual property. He has helped clients with numerous trademark transactions, including:
- Trademark Registration with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- Trademark Royalty Negotiations, including Drafting and Reviewing Royalty Contracts for Registered Trademark
- Trademark Licensing Negotiations, involving Procuring Licensed Trademarks and Assistance in Licensing Trademarks
- Trademark Infringement Litigation, addressing Prosecuting and Defending Trademarks Infringement Actions, including Internet Infringement and International Disputes
When you need the advice of a knowledgeable and experienced intellectual property attorney in connection with trademark questions, please call (215) 493-1600 or contact the firm online to schedule a consultation with Ernest Sasso, Esquire.